Have you ever wanted to run a meatless marathon? This week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast features an interview with P.J. Murphy from RunYogaThrive.com and we discuss everything from plant-based diets to running marathons and raising children.
Photo Credit: See-ming Lee 李思明 SML via Compfight cc
P.J. did not grow up with a great diet, but he did have the guts to change later in life and re-invent his health. You have the same opportunity and P.J. has some great tips to get started now.
Listen to Episode #008
Download the Script
Here you have access to the script that I use to record each episode. This is not a complete word-for-word transcript, though it does provide you with a detailed account of what I do to produce every episode of this podcast. If that sounds even the slightest bit interesting, then go ahead and download the script.
The Tip of the Week
Today’s tip is my response to a listener voicemail question:
- Frances Drost: How do you handle running during the dark mornings of the fall and winter months?
In this episode, I interview Plant-Based Marathon Runner, P.J. Murphy. We discuss a whole bunch of great content, including:
- Why a plant-based diet?
- What do you eat in order to thrive?
- What is RunYogaThrive.com?
- When do you begin your day?
- What attracted you to marathon running?
- Do you lift weights along with running?
- What advice do you have for beginners?
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Life Without Bacon?! [eBook]
- RunYogaThrive.com [P.J.'s blog]
- Bill Clinton Goes Vegan [YouTube video]
- The 5 AM Blueprint is an affordable way to get direct, customized feedback from me (without buying my full-coaching service) to create an effective schedule for your ideal day. This is a new offer from me and I’m very excited about offering an effective method to help you achieve your goals even faster!
- Next week’s episode will be an interview with Productivity Guru and Podcaster, Erik Fisher from BeyondTheToDoList.com.
Subscribe to the Show
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, I encourage you to subscribe in iTunes.
Leave a Voice Message
If you have a question or comment that you would like me to address on the podcast itself, I highly encourage you to send me a voice message, which I will play on the show. You can also email me your questions and comments.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate my podcast in iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks a bunch!
Question: Are you ready to run a marathon? How about eating healthier? Let me know which you think matters more in the comments below.
My wife, Tessa, and I live in Nashville, TN with our pug, Benny.