Photo Credit: Rich Roll
Rich personally changed my life a year ago when I read his book and immediately made serious changes to my diet and exercise routine. Now, you have the opportunity to learn directly from Rich, hear his story, and be just as inspired by him as I am.
Listen to Episode #021
Download the Script
Here you have access to the script that I use to record each episode. This is not a complete word-for-word transcript, though it does provide you with a detailed account of what I do to produce every episode of this podcast. Download the Transcript.
The Tip of the Week
This week’s tip reveals The Top 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Forming a New Habit.
- Pushing way beyond your current abilities.
- Making the process too complicated.
- Believing the new habit will stick on Day 1.
In this episode, I interview Rich Roll and we talk about:
- The moment that changed Rich’s life and how he quickly became a world-renown athletic phenomena.
- How Rich overcame alcoholism to eventually run his first Ironman.
- How a 7-day juice cleanse revolutionized his health.
- How Rich mentally and physically prepared himself for a double IRONMAN race.
- How his book, Finding Ultra, can inspire you to make small changes with big results.
- How starting every morning with a Vitamix smoothie can transform your health.
- How you can learn directly from Rich in his eCourse: The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- RichRoll.com [Rich’s website]
- The Rich Roll Podcast [hosted by Rich]
- IRONMAN World Championship [Kona, Hawaii]
- Ultraman [World Championship Hawaii]
- Finding Ultra [book by Rich Roll]
- Vitamix [super-powered blender]
- Green Smoothies [7 reasons to drink these every day]
- 4-Hour Workweek [book by Timothy Ferriss]
- The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition [Rich’s eCourse]
- Jai Seed eCookBook [by Rich Roll]
- Jai Release Meditation Program [by Rich Roll]
- If you have not yet joined The 5 am Club, you can easily do so today for free. When you join the club you will get a free copy of The 5 AM Miracle eBook, which shows you exactly how to wake up each morning with vigor and make enormous progress on your biggest goals. To join The 5 AM Club AND jump-start your morning, visit 5amMiracle.com.
- Next week’s episode is an interview with my wife Tessa! We talk productivity, marriage, and living a high-achievement lifestyle. You won’t want to miss this one.
Subscribe to the Show
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, I encourage you to subscribe in iTunes.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate my podcast in iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out. Thanks a bunch!
Who are your favorite athletes that inspire you the most? Let me know in the comments below.